Corporate Training with Equine
We recently offered a Corporate Training course with Universal Technical Institute (UTI) and had about fifteen individuals for a day of corporate training and equine therapy! We are one of the only facilities that offer this type of training and the results are amazing! Here are some of the benefits……
- Accomplishing corporate goals requires leadership and team effort. When your group experiences leadership with horses, they will have more of what they need to effectively work together and overcome difficult obstacles. Important goals can quickly become reality. To effectively lead others you must first understand yourself. Horses are both leaders and followers, depending on their herd hierarchy. Horses are social animals and they provide valuable insight into group dynamics and roles. The horse acts as a mirror of emotions, reflecting the feelings of those working with them. Since horses cannot lie or over analyze true emotions, they are able to recognize incongruence between behavior and emotion, telling the true story of the human before them. Horses can open the eyes of our understanding and help us discover the keys to successful relationships, They are master teachers. If you can get a horse to trust and follow you, you can do the same with people!
- Setting boundaries using the horse is an experiential way to make sense out of many of our struggles. Horses will teach us how to improve our relationships, understand the effects of boundaries in our lives, how to create balance, ease the stress of managing our time, communicate effectively and develop a healthier relationship with others. You will interact with and learn from nature’s greatest teacher, the horse!
- Face-to-face communication is taking a backseat to email, texting and social media. Yet research shows the 90% of communication occurs non-verbally, leaving only 10% for verbal or written communication. With statistics like that it’s no wonder that our messages get lost in translation as face-to-face communication diminishes. Are you using the right communication methods to match the importance of priority of your message?
When working with horses, they respond immediately to your message on a non-verbal level, They will illuminate your communication process and provide opportunities to try new ways of delivering your message, based on your actions and non-verbal communication. They are animals of prey and therefore are highly sensitive to their surroundings. Their awareness of emotions and actions of clients provide immediate awareness, insight, and application of change that may not happen in typical office corporate atmosphere.
Here is what some of them said….
- All I can say is that I had a great time at the ranch. Chris, Amanda, Alan and the rest of their team were wonderful and inspiring. It’s such a beautiful and relaxing environment. I see how working with their animals can be therapeutic for both kids and adults as well.
- I thought the Ranch was great, it’s pretty much the cleanest Ranch I’ve ever been too. Alan and the team did a good job leading us and the activities had value.
So, are you ready for life-changing, horse-powered learning adventure? Come on out to the ranch for a day of fresh air, mountainous views and see what a little “Horsin; Around” can do for your morale. Contact us today to learn more!